Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stupid Cognitive Dissonance

Man, I'm such an idiot for missing last weeks Soundgarden reunion show that kicked off at Molson Amphitheatre. I remember when they split up, and how bummed I was thinking I wasn't gonna see them again.

I'm an idiot. But it's hard to find diehard grunge fans to blow 60-80 bucks to go with you. Those were the days.

Now I have no problem finding people for a Yeezy, Weezy, Jeezy, or a Jay-Z show but I'll be fuck damned to find a crew to take to a show from a 20 year career band.

Whatevs, next year when they come back after their new album drops, I'll get another shot, maybe AIC will open up for them.

K now I feel better.

These are some pen sketches again, too bad I've been more busy doing actual work at work lately to keep doing these collage types, but I'll find way to continue them

No comments: