Saturday, June 11, 2011

Angry Wirds




It's incredible, the different facets of information flowing fact or fiction unfiltered through our earholes these days.




I didn't see how quick it actually happened, I think I kninda ignored the process until it became so commonplace in our ADD society.




I'm usually a step behind with these things, anyway. I got my first computer when I was 17, so i got used to not having to be up to date on everything right away.




No one takes time to process things anymore. Every waking moment is spent on an electronic device of some sort.




Studies show, spending time to reflect on things that happened throughout the day is important for your memory.




Wanna lose some good memories cause you couldn't put down Angry Birds for ten minutes?




Fuck outta here!


No comments: