Thursday, June 9, 2011

Feels Good Man!








riding the waves of serenity lately, and I don't plan on getting off my damn board...rental fees? I'll pay em late then, on my terms, and on their interest if they're interested...




Anyways, I added this one dude on DeviantArt who was pretty entertaining. He didn't draw, he just wrote out Haiku everything, even his responses to commenters. We exchanged in haiku, it was...beautiful. I really think if people don't fight it, their quirkyness will come out and show who they really is.




And like Alan Moore said, " Toughing it out doing something you love, even with little change and hustling on the side still ends up making you better off than 99% of the people out there ready to take the ol' rifle up the ol' tower."








Well not his exact words of course, but with added spice. Get the picture?

No comments: