Monday, May 16, 2011

2 for 1 Deadpan Delivery


I've seen a steady, creepy trend going on with advertising, pertaining to the dearly departed. There are simply way too many of them lately, and frankly the approach is a little cold hearted. Does a working stiff really need to be reminded where da caskets at 3 times a day? It's killing me, the kind of humour they try to suffocate us with.

I need morbid curiosity like I need a hole in the ground. These tongue and cheek ads need to be dead and buried, never to be resuscitated again. It's like I'm drowning in these things with their heart stopping callousness.

I realize promotional integrity took a swan dive off the golden gate bridge years ago, but FFS can I live without being stabbed in the brain at least for a month?

I'm dying to hear what you all think 555-pro-life, give us a call

No comments: