Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bad Pussy



What? My cat is in heat, she's being annoying. She's adorable though, and she loves her tummy rubs <3


I spoke a bit about technology pertaining to art. awhile back, so I jumped on PS7 like Tomba. Now I think I'm getting too comfortable using the same basic techniques for every old drawing. And that's another thing, I gotta make some more drawings first, not wasting time playing with renders, The nerve of me.


But that's what happens when you pick up a new toy. When I first got my computer I think like 11 years ago, it was like electronic heroin to me. I was just happy getting online to surf the web and download music. After that, I started learning the rest of the fresh , new bells and whistles.


This week, in between practicing on some more drawings, I'm gonna start getting alot more tech-savvy on this program, not just for hotkeys and effects. I have a lot of great ideas I'm hoping to express, soon's I can.


I was reading a quote from one of my favourite musicians. He was saying something like 'no matter how good the ideas are, if you're not that skilled with the tools, you'll never be able to get them out '.


I feel the same way about music. I could write a one man symphony...if I learned how to play all the instruments related to classical music. Jeez, I have a better chance mastering Photoshop, so here I go!

No comments: