Friday, April 8, 2011

Imitated Duplicate


I have a friend who's a really good imitator of accents. He's so good, I end up laughing about it days later out of nowhere, with a stupid suspicious grin on my face. Every West Indian accent, East Indian...like Russell Peters(or like my dad keeps calling him Peter Russell)


I've always admired people with that skill, from cartoons to videogames...even going back to primary school when we'd get storytellers, uh, telling stories. Pretending is fun. You can be who you want to be for that short period of time, if you convince yourself you're that person. It's like Karaoke without the music.


A few weeks ago, I was watching TMZ (what>:() when I decided to check around for something better. I don't know why , but I started watching some "debate" like CNN style, though not on CNN. It ended up being some lame argument about Lindsey Lohan, and these people were SERIOUS....but I watched it for a couple minutes, strictly for journalistic critique of course, when all of a sudden they bring on like their fourth guest to join the "debate". It ended up being Josh Keaton!


I love dude, he did the voice of some cool cartoons and videogames, including the younger version of Revolver Ocelot from the Metal Gear Solid series. Man my email address for the last 10 years contained ocelot, and it was cool hearing that voice in his voice. So I don't know why he was on, but whatever. Definition of random I guess.


I wanna talk more about this stuff. Some good stuff.

1 comment:

dylanio21 said...

I enjoyed this blog a lot, had a very happy feeling to it.